Pavement Solutions, LLC is in need of a Concrete Layout / Finisher to add to our growing team of concrete and asphalt professionals as soon as possible. We service commercial, residential, and industrial properties across the United States. We are focused on continued growth and are looking for motivated individuals, looking to advance their career.
Hourly Wage: $30+, negotiable depending on skills and past experience.
Daily responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Pour, form, and finish concrete projects
- Commercial, residential, and industrial concrete construction
- Concrete repair
- Concrete demolition
- Rebar replacement
- Concrete expansion joints
- Spread, level, and smooth concrete using a rake, shovel, hand or power trowel, hand or power screed, and float
- Operate power vibrator to compact concrete.
- Finish concrete using pneumatic chisels, power grinders, or hand tools.
- Ability to read blueprints for residential and commercial properties
- Capable of wearing a hard hat, safety glasses, and gloves
- Working long shifts with non-standard break times
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Pass pre-employment drug test
- Pass pre-employment physical with 50 lb. lift test
Pavement Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at Pavement Solutions, LLC are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, or non-job related disability.