Pavement Solutions, LLC is looking to add traveling general laborers to our traveling crew as soon as possible. We service commercial, residential, and industrial properties across the United States. We are focused on continued growth and are looking for motivated individuals, looking to advance their career.
This position involves travel to various job sites around the country, but you must live near Richmond, IL.
- CDL license is a preferred, but is not required
- Training is provided
- Past experience in holding an asphalt crew supervisor position is preferred, and please feel free to bring your past or current crew with you. We have infinite openings to fill for this position.
Daily responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Safely operate a variety of asphalt construction and maintenance equipment and tools
- Operate company vehicles to and from job sites
- General labor duties involved with asphalt paving, concrete work, sealcoating, crack sealing, and pothole patching
- Work within a team
- Sit, stand, walk, push, pull, bend, shovel, rake, and dig for long periods
- Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, and handling of materials
- Capable of wearing a hard hat, safety glasses, and gloves
- Ability to work in heat, cold, rain, and dusty environments
- Working long shifts with non-standard break times
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Pass pre-employment drug test
- Pass pre-employment physical with 50 lb. lift test
* Please call Rachel Moore for more information about this job. (815) 701-3904
Please complete the form on this page as thoroughly as possible.
Pavement Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at Pavement Solutions, LLC are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, or non-job related disability.